Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're Live on Etsy





For those of you who don't know about Etsy, here is your excuse to put yet another web site on your list of things to check regularly. Etsy features handmade product and also supplies for those of us who craft. You should take a peek. www.etsy.com

While you're there, check out what I have listed. You'll find my product under the store name itsalwaysfabulous. I have some new Tim Holtz products, Jenni Bowlin Chipboard buttons, Victorian scrap and even some Wonder Tape! Prices are excellent and you really save a lot with combined shipping.

Questions? Just ask. Bookmark my store on Etsy because I will be adding new product every day ---- Yes, every day......

What am I adding today? Tim Holtz Mini Masks - all three new masks. What did I add yesterday? Tim Holtz Salvage Stickers. What will I add tomorrow? You'll just have to check back and see...

No comments: