Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How many days until what?

Christmas is coming early this year, don't you think? Odd being here in California because I usually rely on the snow to get me in the holiday spirt.

Couple of fabulous things this week. If you are in the bay area, stop into the East Bay Outlet for Creative Reuse at 47th and Telegraph. Hero Arts donated all of their discontinued product to this non profit group and they are selling stamps and inks for $1.00. This is brand new product and includes StazOn inks, Whale of a Punches, etc. A very good deal.

I had a great conversation with Carina today at the Scrapbook Depot in San Carlos. She is fabulous and has a great store with a very nice workroom. We talked about life and product and we agreed that I could teach some classes at the Depot. How cool is that? I'm putting together 2 2-page layouts, one for Christmas/winter with (of course) Cosmo Cricket and New Year's with Luxe designs. I think it's going to be very cute. I'll have the samples finished before Monday. Second book is 6x6 tabbed album for Valentine's Day. Some Cricut cuts, some Queen and Company, some alcohol inks, rubons, etc. etc. etc. I'm looking forward to teaching the acrylics some more. The book will also feature the new Valentine's Day paper from Luxe Designs.

That's all for now. Gotta go make some Christmas Ornaments.

Sue

No comments: